NAI Everest brings industry-leading resources to its disposition and acquisition services. Speed, agility, and keen insight are hallmarks of our services. The result is connecting properties with our exclusive list of investors and institutions. NAI Everest disposition services rely upon the skills and insight of our experienced team of brokerage, marketing and data resource management professionals. Our process begins with an internal launch meeting that unifies client's objectives with marketing and sales strategies. This launch is the beginning of a process that involves the following phases:
- Comprehensive Property Profile - market analysis, competitive review, capital market summary.
- Marketing Promotional Strategy Development - advertising, direct mail, e-mail, web listings, and public relations tactical outline.
- Sales Planning & Execution - database profile analysis, identification of network connections, direct contact with exclusive list of buyers
- Client Communication - communication of progress through activity reports and updates
- Maximum Price - The result is the capitalization of market dynamics in achieving a competitive bid environment and the maximum sales price.
Our approach is highly disciplined yet incorporates creative strategy, market knowledge, and constant communication. Our entire team is involved, committed and dedicated to pursuing our client's best interests in the transaction. Everest’s key point of differentiation in our Disposition Services is the volume of strong relationships we have established with institutional and national, regional and local private equity and investors. We created and maintain a database of property and investor/institutional profiles that encompasses portfolio details and acquisition criteria of institutional, national, regional and local private equity firms and investors nationwide. Through this proprietary database, RERelate, we are able to make instant connections that take advantage of market dynamics and client needs. This advanced technology and data management system enhances the speed and volume of connections we are able to make. It ensures our clients achieve the maximum price for their asset.
The strong, trusting relationships we establish with our clients are enhanced by our immediate access to market and property information tracked by our proprietary database, RERelate. The information gathered and analyzed by the NAI Everest team allows us to utilize speed and efficiency of technology to connect our investors and institutional partners with properties that respond to their acquisition requirements promptly; when their needs change or before a property is presented to the market. It means that our clients have access to more opportunities and can make faster and better decisions armed with more information.